Thursday, October 6, 2011

Julie Rae - Contemporary Improv Movement - Great Expectations

"That was a memorable day to me, for it made great changes in me. But, it is the same with any life. Imagine one selected day struck out of it, and think how different its course would have been. Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day."

- Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

(Fallen Angel)



Ok - Tiff thought I should share the storyboard, so here it is. maybe it will guide you through the dance and get a better understand:

i am an angel. and god has summoned me. my mission? Love. to show love, give love, offer love on a place called earth. god also tells me that if i find true love; that i shall stay on earth

with my up most devotion and loyalty i tell him i will proclaim this great mystery of faith and serve him and the the world below as love

as i am traveling through light and speed to get to earth, my transformation begins to take place; im transforming into human

i arrive. i am confused but open and light. i have a hard time standing, hard time breathing, figuring out my new body - just like a fawn first born

i brush off the last bit of my feathers off my back from my wings and send go my last word i will serve him well

Improv. One Shot Recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment