Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dance studio, sonography, pet rescue, oh my!

sooo, today i am pondering what i want to focus my time and life goals on.....

1. my dream would be to start my very own dance studio.

Pro: its my dream and my passion!
con: need $ to start it all up

2. sonography is a good technical career to have. health industry will always be around and its part of helping people

pro: stable job, decent money and helping others
con: only money and not my dream dream job

2. start a pet rescue. you all know i love animals more than people and i want to save them all!

pro: it wouldnt be a job, it would be more than a delight and so satisfying
con: how do i start it all and i am sure it takes a lot of dedication, time, money and i have to see some animals in a poor state - not sure i can handle that

so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment