Thursday, June 18, 2009

Avalon Dance - New Studio I will be Teaching GRAND OPENING JUNE 30!!!


Come visit me at Avalon Dance The Performing Arts Company in Avalon Park(12001 Avalon Lake Drive, Suite K, Orlando 32828). We just opened up and have a grand opening on Sat, June 20. We are offering all sorts of styles of dance anywhere from the tiny tiny ones to adults. So if you always wanted to start dance this is the time to!!! I in fact, am going to take the salsa classes and I am so excited. I will be teaching adult jazz and jazz III. I will be taking the adult ballet, hip hop, modern, salsa and whatever else I can. Dancing is a WONDERFUL workout and you can be at any level and still have fun! Hope to see some of you there! www.avalondance.net

3 comments:

  1. go julie go! i am so proud of your accomplishments and talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I should come to your adult jazz class! I want to teach jazz!

    ReplyDelete